Day 01 : Delhi to Manali (530 KM)
Our representative will welcome and attend you on the Airport/Railway Station. You will travel to Manali in a pre-booked car and transferred to hotel room after travelling 530Kms. Till evening or late night arrived Manali Take dinner and Overnight Hotel Stay.
Day 02 - Manali Sightseeing
Upon reaching Manali, check in at the hotel and complete all the check-in formalities at 12 noon. Relax for some time and after getting refreshed, head out for sightseeing in Manali. The places you will visit include Hadimba Devi Temple. This ancient cave temple possesses an imposing structure. Built by Maharaja Bahadur Singh in 1553, it's a four storied wooden structure with a tower reaching up to 24m high.
You will also visit the Manu Temple, which is dedicated to Sage Manu, believed to be the creator of all universe, and the Vashisht Temple, whose waters are said to possess healing properties. You can spend the evening at your own leisure. Afterwards, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 03 - Manali – Rohtang Pass – Manali (Rohtang pass visit Subject to Permit with extra cost)
Enjoy your early morning breakfast and then depart for Rohtang Pass. (Snow Point in Rohtang Pass closed due to heavy snowfall). At an incredible height of 4,114m, it offers spectacular views of the surroundings. In Rohtang Pass, you can enjoy several snow based activities like snow scooter, skiing etc.
You can also visit the small but beautiful town of Marhi and Gulaba, which is a picturesque village located en route to Rohtang Pass. The captivating beauty of Solang Valley will leave you mesmerized. Return to Manali in the evening for dinner and an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04 - Manali- Delhi
Get ready for some wonderful and exciting shopping in Manali. Some of the famous markets of Manali are Mall Road, Old Manali and Tibetan Markets. In these markets, you can purchase shawls, caps, Tibetan carpets, Buddhist paintings and artifacts, dry fruits, apples, pullovers made of yak wool, jellies, jam and other things. Later, in the evening, board your overnight departure towards to Delhi.
Day 5: Delhi Arrival
Early Morning arrival Delhi and your tour ends
- Delhi to Manali and back by Personal Cab.
- Manali Local Sightseeing by Personal Cab
- 2 Nights Stay Deluxe room in Manali.
- Meals included breakfast,Lunch/Dinner pure Vegetarian.
- Any Still/ Video Camera fees, entrance fees for monuments and any activities suggested in the itinerary are chargeable direct.
- Any additional meals / en route meals, sightseeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any service not specified in inclusions.
- Early Check In or Late Check out charges of Hotel.
- Any portage at hotels, railway station, tips, insurance, mineral water, telephone charges, laundry and all items of personal nature.
- GST 5.00%
Other Popular Tour Packages for Manali
Find And Compare Best Deals On Manali Tour Packages. Easy to Compare Easy to Book.